Helping prevent water damage and controlling odors, mildew, mold, allergies and asthma, the Ebac Kompact is an industrial dehumidifier used for commercial dehumidification. Its compact design allows for quick and easy setup as well as painless operation. But don’t let its size fool you as it may be small in comparison to other commercial dehumidifiers but it does not lack in durability or power.
Ideal for flood restoration, this dehumidifier removes up to 56 pints per day in an area of up to 1000 square feet. The convenient hot gas defrost system provides a continuous, effective dehumidification effect in temperatures as low as 33°F. With two large wheels for easy mobility, this dehumidifier is the perfect size and weight to move from location to location.
The Ebac Kompact is perfect for someone who needs the following functionality from a low temperature industrial humidifier:
A portable industrial dehumidification for up to 1,000 square feet in moderately damp to extremely wet areas.
- To remove up to 56 pints of water per day for flood restoration, moisture control, or tough flooded areas in basements, warehouses, storage rooms, electrical and communications switching stations, locker rooms and pumping stations.
- A rugged dehumidifier that has a heavy duty steel exterior and wheels for mobility.
- An hour-ruled running meter to keep track of dehumidifier usage.
- A dehumidifier with a built-in condensate pump for automatic water removal.
- A dehumidifier that will be used to prevent water damage to building foundation and insulation and prevent dripping condensation from pipes.
The Ebac Kompact also has the following features:
- It can operate under extreme conditions and quickly pulls large amounts of moisture from the air.
- Has a hot gas defrosting feature for effective low temp operation down to 33°F.
- Integral condensate pump capable of 20′ vertical lift.
- High efficiency rotary compressor.
- Hours-Run Meter providing accurate run time measurements.
- Rugged, epoxy powder-coated steel chassis and housing suitable for any conditions.
- Collapsible handle for easy transport.
- Wheels with shock absorbing semi-pneumatic tires for mobility.
- A washable air filter.
- Extra-long 16′ power cord.
How It Works
The best solution for excessive humidity is a refrigeration-type dehumidifier like the Ebac Kompact. This dehumidifier draws warm moist air by a fan across a cold coil which causes that water vapour to condense and drop into a container. The cold air is then passed over a heat exchanger where it is warmed before being passed back into the surrounding area. This continuous circulation of air throughout the dehumidifier gradually reduces the humidity within the room or area.
With compact size packing all the punch of a larger dehumidifier, the Ebac Kompact is designed for anyone who needs something that can be easily moved. The Ebac Kompact is also quite powerful and fit for industrial applications. If you need to do a DIY flood restoration, cleanup or removal of moisture from a basement, then this dehumidifier is the perfect option for you. The Ebac Kompact is simple to use, easy to move around and highly effective. It is hard to find fault with this dehumidifier as it does exactly what it’s supposed to in the most effective way.