The modern, simplistic design of the Crane Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier makes it a tasteful addition to any room in your home. As a finalist in the 2011 International Housewares Design Awards, this humidifier seemed like the perfect fit for my home.
Available in an array of stylish colors including blue and pink, this humidifier is an ideal combination of form and function. I have used it for mood lighting during dinner parties, as a nightlight for my children and a bedside light in my own bedroom.
Suitable for rooms up to 250 square feet in size, this compact unit is energy-efficient and uses ultrasonic technology to add soothing moisture to dry air. With additional health benefits including relief for coughs and colds as well as nasal congestion, it will be a welcomed addition to your home, especially during the winter.
Running up to 24 hours and putting out up to 2.3 gallons of moisture, the Crane Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier is perfect for a baby’s nursery or any other room in your home. A 360-degree nozzle lets you direct the cool mist wherever you want it to go. This humidifier is also energy-efficient – using less power than a standard light bulb to run.
As mentioned above the Crane Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier has many benefits including helping to prevent colds and flu, nosebleeds and dry skin. The moisture that this humidifier adds to dry air helps alleviate common nuisances brought on by winter heating. These include static electricity, peeling wallpaper and cracks in paint and furniture. The stylish humidifier is also super quiet which makes for a good night’s sleep and is easy to use. It also includes a built-in auto-shut-off feature that engages when the water tank is empty to ensure safety. The whisper-quiet operation helps provide for a good night sleep for everyone.
How to Use the Crane Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier
Operating the Crane Drop Shape Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier requires only a few easy steps. They include the following:
- Simply remove the water tank from the unit
- Unscrew the tank cap
- Fill the water tank under a water faucet
- Securely replace the tank cap making sure the rubber cap seal is in place
- Place the water tank back onto the unit
- Place the humidifier on an elevated surface
- Set it to a medium output setting for comfortable room humidification
The benefits of the Crane Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier are exceptional. Each box comes with an instruction manual, warranty and the actual humidifier but they also provide the following benefits:
- The humidifier holds one gallon of water and produces up to 2.3 gallon moisture output per day
- Provides relief from cough, cold and flu symptoms
- Increases air moisture for easier breathing and a good night’s sleep
- Whisper-quiet ultrasonic operation runs up to 24 hours
- 360 degree mist nozzle and variable control settings
- Does not require a filter to run
- One gallon water tank runs whisper quiet up to 24 hours
- Auto shutoff safety sensor and 360 degree output nozzle